Our Jacksonville Estate Planning and Elder Law Firm believes the best gift we can give you is the power to protect your family and preserve your legacy. Read more about how leaving a legacy is not just about money.
Legacy Planning Law Group has been serving the Jacksonville and greater Northeast Florida area with measurable success. Our firm aids with estates, wills and trusts, powers of attorney, elder and incapacity planning, special needs, probate, guardianships, pet planning, business succession, and more!
Our Jacksonville estate planning and elder law legal team prides itself on a deep tradition of excellence, ensuring only the highest quality service. We understand the challenges and pressure that come with every client’s situation, and our legal professionals are here for you, every step of the way.
Our knowledgeable and experienced estate planning and elder law team is committed to guiding you through the complex legal situation you may be in and work quickly to give you comfort and clarity and secure your future.
What if there was an estate planning and elder law firm that would be there for your family when you can’t be? Can a law firm possibly take care of your family after you die or become disabled?
Here at Legacy Planning Law Group, this is our purpose and mission. This is why we get up in the morning and work as a team to help our community.
We give you the power to protect your family, even when you can’t be there for them. With our help, family members won’t get bogged down in the court system, your children’s inheritance can be protected from divorce and lawsuits, and your family legacy will be preserved if you ever need long-term care. You’ll be prepared with an estate plan tailored to your unique situation.
But protecting your family goes beyond a handful of legal documents. Many things will change in life, including family circumstances, your financial position, and the law. A long-term relationship with you is critical to ensuring your plan works when you need it the most … when you die or become disabled. Our unique Client Care Program is the perfect solution to making sure your plan works at that unknown time in the future.
There are two types of people:
- Those who stick their heads in the sand and try to wish the problem away, and
- Those who think “what if” and try to leave a better world for their family and loved ones.
If you fall into this latter category, you are the person we enjoy helping by providing solutions to potential problems and gaining peace of mind!
Our Jacksonville estate planning and elder law firm’s core values define how we conduct business and treat our clients. They determine our team’s priorities. Core values are what support our vision and shape our culture. They are the essence of our identity and the best way to understand Team Legacy.
- Honesty & Integrity: We believe in honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- Golden Rule: We believe in treating clients as we would wish to be treated.
- Listening: We believe in listening as well as speaking.
- Pre-Planning: We value pre-planning over post-death clean up.
- Quality: We value quality over rapid growth.
- Harmony: We value harmony over conflict.
- Relationship: We value long-term relationships with our clients.
- Fun: We believe in enjoying our work and each other.
We Promise to:
- Give you an incredible client experience you won’t be able to find anywhere else at any price.
- Take care of your family when they will need us most—at that unknown time when you die or become incapacitated.
- Develop an ongoing relationship so your estate plan will always be up to date and work the way you want.
- Make you so happy you won’t be able to keep us a secret.
On behalf of our family at Legacy Planning Law Group, thank you for visiting us. We help people with their estate planning, elder law, probate and trust administration, and business planning needs in Jacksonville, Florida, and the surrounding area. We invite you to explore our website. Together we can give you the power to protect your family!
At Legacy Planning Law Group, we work with you to create a plan that protects your family and preserves your legacy so you can have confidence about what lies ahead and finish the race strong.